1.Parents and Guardians seeking admission should fill in the prescribed application form provided by the school
2. As a rule ,every student has to submit the Original Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. Original Birth Certificate will not be returned under any circumstances.It will be retained in the school as per departmental norms.
3. Students from a recognized school seeking admission in this school will have to produce school leaving certificate of that school.
4. New admission forms should be filled in for the students who have been promoted to standard five along with the prescribed admission fees on the date of admission .
1.If a student desires to leave the school , one month prior written notice should be given in the prescribed form and the fees for the whole month should be paid.
2.Under the normal circumstances leaving certificate will be issued on the submission of a written application duly signed by both the parents. It must be applied for ,as soon as the student wishes to leave the school. The same will be issued within 7 days after the receipt of application or on the day when the students leaves the school which ever is later .
3. Leaving Certificates will not be issued unless all the dues are cleared.
4. Parents who wish to withdraw their ward’s name should inform the school office before 15th May else they will be charged fees for the month of June.
Admission fees Rs. 2300/- (applicable to new admission only )
Tuition fees – Rs. 2300/- Per Month
Term fees – Rs. 2300/- Per Term
*Fees for the month of April and May should be paid in the month of April.