Tips for Children
1.Don’t lose time. Always be punctual everywhere.
2.Don’t overeat before studying
3.Be friendly with everyone.
4.When it’s time to play,play outdoor/indoor games.
5.Don’t day- dream ! Keep your mind on your book while studying.
6.Avoid playing games on mobile phone, computer, T.V. and such other gadgets.
7.Read plenty of books -story books as well as other informative books.
How to be a perfect student
- Always keep your body, clothes and language clean. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
- Be punctual. Delay is dangerous.
- Politeness is the polish which will help you to shine everywhere
- He who works hard brings honor to himself .A genius is 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration.
- Books are our friends that give us knowledge. Treat them with care and respect them.
- Class work ,home work and some self study completes your daily academic responsibility.
- Reading makes a man. Writing makes a full man. Write clearly and neatly so that others can read it properly. Your writing reflects your nature and overall personality.
- Be sporting on the playground always play a fair game.
- An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. Keep yourself busy in some creative activity .
- Be honest and always be cheerful .